Your shopping cart is empty!Total : 0.00€
Terms & Conditions
The company’s primary concern is to cite the terms and conditions that govern the rights and obligations of roseandcigar.com towards all of you visiting this B2B website. Its aim is also to inform you of your rights and obligations in order to serve you in the best possible way in searching and finding the products you wish to buy from our e-shop.
PERSONAL INFORMATION - PRIVACY
In order for any transaction to take place between us, the disclosure of certain personal information on your part is a necessary precondition. Upon ordering a product, you will be asked to provide your full name, shipping address, home telephone number (or any other for your convenience), e-mail address etc, and should you decide to pay by credit card we shall need the number and expiry date of you card.
Roseandcigar.com, strictly following the principles for the protection of personal information governed by the relevant laws and international agreements, will not make use of that information in any unlawful way or without prior approval from you.
Roseandcigar.com does not, in any way, disclose, publicize, sell or exchange your personal information entrusted to us. In special cases, you personal information may be publicized by the company, always following legal procedures when forced by Public Authorities, Court etc.
Roseandcigar.com reserves the right to inform their suppliers with sales statistics, which will not contain any personal information that could lead to the identification of individuals.
Moreover, whenever necessary, you can change, remove or revoke the use of some of that information (e.g. your credit card number) by filling the appropriate form.
SAFETY - TRANSACTION SECURIT
1. Roseandcigar.com can guarantee the security of your transactions.
2. All user data (personal information, addresses, credit card numbers) is encrypted using SSL 128 bit technology, the most powerful on the internet, so that it stays totally secure during transmission. All information transmitted with SSL and all your personal information, such as credit card number, name and address, are protected by a mechanism that automatically detects if the data has been altered during transmission.The protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), is now the global standard for online certification sites (web sites) to Web users and to encrypt data between Web users and web servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server (server) be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the software, thus protecting personal information during transport. Furthermore, all information sent by the protocol SSL, protected by a mechanism that automatically verify whether the data have changed during the transfer. More on SSL at: http://webopedia.internet.com/term/s/ssl.asp
MEMBER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
1. Our E-Shop provides visitors / users access to members services upon their acceptance of the terms and conditions of use and completion of the registration process.
2. As soon as the visitor / user completes the registration process they will receive confirmation of the user name and password they have chosen.
3. Members remain exclusively responsible for all actions taken using their personal access code, their user name and their account in general. The members agree to notify the Shop immediately of any unauthorised use of their account and and/or likely breach of security. Also, the members are accountable exclusively for the careful use of their account and their formal exit from their account at the end of each session.
4. The Shop is not accountable for any damage resulting from the inability of members to respect and to follow the above clause.
1. Availability: There are clear indications concerning availability for all the products on Roseandcigar.com Therefore, it will be easy for you to see before you order which of our products are available in our warehouse for immediate delivery, which are not directly available but delivery from our suppliers is due on a set date, and finally which products are not available but notification is expected by our suppliers on the exact date of delivery. Nevertheless, you can order products that are not immediately available and we will contact you by e-mail or/and phone, within a reasonable timeframe, so as to let you know the possible delivery date of the product by the supplier and later on, the delivery date to your premises. In that case, you can ask us to cancel your order, if you think that the timeframe given is not to your satisfaction.
In any case, it should be stated that the above delivery time of your order depends on the availability of the products in our warehouse.
Moreover, you have the option of receiving all the products, which due to different availability will also have different delivery dates, on the endmost date by a courier service, or receiving each product on separate delivery dates depending on when they can be delivered.
2. Extreme conditions: If, due to extreme conditions (e.g. bad weather conditions, strikes etc.) it is not possible for us to deliver the products within the time set, we will inform you by e-mail in order for you to decide if you still want your order to be executed under the circumstances.
3. Roseandcigar.com Liability: Before the shipping, our people are checking very carefully the quality of the products and they take care of the packaging in order to be 100% happy for the results. For those reasons there is no concern for defects or poor quality of our products. All products are received packaged by the suppliers, but before sending the required products we control them, so that our services are worthy of your trust. However, in case a faulty product is found, you have the right to return it and get another one without any further delivery charge or you can ask for a refund.
For us your convenience and your Satisfaction are our priorities!
4. Advertising : Roseandcigar.com provides users with information on new products, special offers that might exist, payment settlements etc, by sending advertising – information messages to your e-mail or postal address or by phone. Roseandcigar.com shall not overuse the above service. All users have the option to stop receiving these information messages.
Roseandcigar.com is not responsible if hackers obtain the users’ personal information, but if such thing occurs, credit card users are ensured since our system does not save the CVV code of the cards.
5. Amendment of terms: Roseandcigar.com reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
6. Standing Law: All transactions you make through Roseandcigar.com are governed by the International and European Law controlling issues of electronic commerce and also by Consumer Protection Law (L. 2251/1994) controlling issues of distant sales.